How to self-regulate and train your brain’s attentional mechanism for faster, more accurate, high-quality performance at work. Do you feel like you’re “crushing it?” How productive, happy and fulfilled do you feel each day at your job?
You might ask what attention has to do with it. The answer may help fix a wide range of ongoing workplace concerns, including workplace error.
Simply put, attention is connected to every single thing you think, feel and do at work. It’s almost impossible to imagine, but by the end of this book you’ll understand how that is, and you’ll be tapping into your attentional system and regulating it to your highest advantage.
You’ll learn how to:
* Use your entire attentional system, beyond just focus
* Avoid fading out
* Relieve data overflow, internal and external distraction
* Use “at a glance” mental capacity to “catch” more desired detail
* Regulate the brain’s automatic, high-speed attention triggers and use them to your advantage
* Turn your cell phone into a focus-enhancing device. The 12-Rules of Attention shows you how to train your attention to sharp, accurate, high definition… and keep it there.